Graphite Dies for Horizontal Continuous Casting of Copper and Alloys
1. Customized graphite Dies for Horizontal Continuous Casting
2. Produced from anti-oxidation and anti-abrasion high purity graphite material.
3. High precision machining with polished inside mirror surface.
Introduction to Horizontal Casting Graphite Dies
Horizontal continuous casting is mainly applied for copper and copper alloys production, esp. billets.
Graphite dies are key parts of horizontal continuous casting machines and directly affects quality, production efficiency and cost of copper alloys billets.
Advantages of Horizontal Casting Graphite Dies
● Cost-effective Graphite Material Solutions
Zibo Yinxuan develops different grades of graphite material specific to pure copper, copper zinc alloys, copper tin alloys and copper nickel alloys, with comprehensive consideration of performance and utilization costs.
● Precise Machining and Mirror Surface
There are integral and modular types of graphite dies. Zibo Yinxuan ensures Mirror surface and dimensions within tolerance to fully meet design requirements for both types.
● Special Treatment
Regarding graphite dies applied for copper zinc, copper tin and copper nickel alloys etc., Zibo Yinxuan is capable of improving its properties of non-infiltration, anti-oxidation and anti-abrasion through purification, impregnation and coating treatment ways. Application proves that the performance after treatment is largely improved.
Copper Billet Graphite Mould
Graphite Continuous Casting Dies
Graphite Sleeve Polished Surface
High Purity Graphite Mould
Horizontal Bronze Casting Mould
If you're going to buy the quality and durable graphite dies for horizontal continuous casting of copper and alloys made in China, welcome to consult the quotation and the price list with us. We are one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. Our factory will offer you the customized carbon products with high purity at low price.
- Previous: Graphite Components for Continuous Casting of Copper and Alloys
- Next: Graphite Dies for Up Continuous Casting of Copper and Alloys